Room 1 - 2014

Room 1 - 2014

Thursday 20 February 2014

It's THIS BIG!!!!!!!

WE HAVE SOME TALENTED PEOPLE IN ROOM 1!
Chloe went fishing at Lake Ruataniwha last weekend and look what she caught!! "I was just sitting in my chair when it pulled me right out of my chair! I gave the rod to Dad and he ran along the shore and brought it in. The net was too small and the fishhook was just coming out of it's mouth so we were lucky to get it in!" Her rainbow trout weighs 28 pounds and is 96 centimetres long! WHAT AN EFFORT!!

3 comments:

  1. WOW what a catch Chloe! That is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Chloe!!
    I bet that took a lot of strength and will power to bring in!

    Megan (Finn's Mum)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Chloe - what an amazing catch. Did you help to gut and cook it too?
    Well done! from Mrs Kitto

    ReplyDelete