Room 1 - 2014

Room 1 - 2014

Thursday 31 July 2014

Room 1's plays!!

Thank you so much to all the parents who made the effort to come and see our class plays. The kids did a super job and I hope you went away entertained! I can honestly say that through all the practices over the weeks, you saw the best performances that they have done! I hope to have video clips of the plays up on the blog next week.

Here are a few comments the kids made about the experience.

'I liked Leif's play, it was funny. The little kids cracked up, I did too." - Saxon

'When it was my turn to go on the stage I had butterflies in my tummy.' - Emily

'Maria did a supermodel pose, which made Phoebe and me laugh, I was so embarrassed, but so happy Mum and Dad had made it.' - Madison

'My Mum said 'well done.'I was so nervous at the start.' - Mackenzie

'I think that being first was important, to do well so people watch and listen properly.' - Troy

'When I was doing the play I felt a little bit sick, not a lot, a little bit. It was a good experience for all of us' - Arlia

'I wasn't nervous at all because I'm a true actress!' - Phoebe

'After the play my Mum said that I was great. Now I am not nervous if I do any other plays." - Connor 

'When I went on stage and said my lines, my nerves were gone. I felt when I said my lines like nobody was there.' - Emma

'After my play I was very happy with myself. It was the best experience in the world.' - Peyton

'The experience was fantastic and I liked the big crowd, it gave me support.' - Ben

'When I walked up on the stage my tummy didn't feel so good. When it was over I felt so happy.' - Theon

'I was a bit nervous when I was doing my play but after I was definitely proud.' - Finn

'In the middle of the play it was fun. Everyone did a good job.' - Trey

'The grannies probably thought it was excellent. And it was a bit scary because Mum was there!' - Sam 

'When it was our go I felt fine because it was friends and family or people I know, not just strangers.' - Tayla

'It's all over now but it was super fun, delightfully scary!' - Maria

'When I was on the stage I felt good. At the end I was proud of myself.' - Leif

'When I was watching the first play it felt like I didn't know my lines, but when it was my line it all came back to me.' - Chloe

'When I was getting dressed I felt all excited until I saw the massive big crowd!' - Aidan

'When I got up on stage I felt like I was going to explode into a million pieces, that is what freaked me out the most.' - Poppy

'The best thing I liked was performing and working together to do the props.' - Jed

'Positive words were just spilling out of my mouth like running water, but in my head negative kind of took over. All I was thinking was OMG, what if I forgot my words! When I got on stage I just went with the flow' Vanessa

'I was so nervous that my heart was thumping like mad, till I actually started to get brave. Then when it was finished I was so proud of myself.' - Kartier

4 comments:

  1. Awesome plays room1 by Chloe

    ReplyDelete
  2. We really enjoyed the plays Room 1! I was suprised how many of you commented about being nervous because it certainly didn't show in the performances!! Well done guys & gals!! Kylie & Niamh

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thoroughly enjoyed all the plays!! Well Done to all!! from sonja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Room 1,

    What a super experience we all had watching your plays. You took us to so many different places.
    I am glad you all enjoyed yourselves during or after the plays.

    Megan (Finn's Mum)

    ReplyDelete